Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mini Recap: Quantum Solace | W.B.O.P.

I showed up to the W.B.O.P watching Quantum Solace and networking gathering at Fenway Cinema around a quarter to 4 p.m. so I guess I missed the networking gathering before hand. I thought that there would be someone there with signs, or searching for people or something but nope! If I hadn't come with friends I would have been all by my lonesome. Not fab!

I think a better idea would have been to do apps and cocktails before the movie, as there are a ton of restaurants in the area. Having a club event several hours later, doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Lemme know how it turns out.

*Side Note: The movie was very action packed but I do miss the suaveness of Bond that Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan provided. I still can't get into a blond Bond. I know there's been one before but still...it just isn't the same.