Sunday, November 23, 2008

Re-Cap Victory Party | Z Square

As a kick-off to the 125th Harvard vs. Yale game Fab! CFO Erika and I headed out to Z Square. We rolled in around 12, not my usual time, but I seem to be running a lil' late these days. I headed downstairs to find the place was filling up, but wasn't quite the party yet.

At the bar we actually got to get through...sometimes the bar can be bananas, but tonight it was just fine. I even got a long island for like $9. And after that joint I was all set!

BostonFab! and Fab! CFO Erika

By 12:30 it was wall to wall people and the music was def. heatin' up by the sounds of DJ Nix of Conneticut. I dunno what it is about those CT DJ's, but he was killin' it with the dirty south and the new school with easy transitions and playing the songs just long enough to keep it goin' and shut it down towards the end.

I don't think anyone was feelin' the dirty south music as much as my newly deemed fab! dancing buddy Derrick Cordy of the Harvard/MIT A-List. Yo...I've said this before but do not sleep on this cat for real. He will shut you down on the dance floor with a quickness. SOOO much fun wilin' out witcha man!! When we gonna do it again?

The regs were in the house as well such as Mr. J. Francois of Nightlife Execs and Herby of Poetic Escape as well as Edgar Arty, but he's always there ;).

Don't make this a cocktail party y'all please...

More beautiful people...

As for the crowd, Harvard and Yale pulled out the stops as usual. Sometimes I get so selosa (jealous) of the fact that y'all look good, smell good, and are smart? I mean can you leave something for the rest of us to aspire to...dang! ;) Nah - tho' y'all really looked good. But you had DJ Nix seriously working overtime to get you dancing 'cuz you all took a WHILE - waiting 'til 12:30, 12:45 to start putting in work is unacceptable! You almost made this into another cocktail party. Don't you do enough networking? One word : Pre-Game - y'all are right around the corner...literally!

DJ Nix

But hey -I was sweating, dancin',singin', laughin', I mean it was all that and a bag of chips! (lol!) I had a fab! time.

A.