Sunday, February 24, 2008

Recap: J. Francois hosts District Lounge

On Thursday I headed out with Erika, a BostonFab! correspondent to District Lounge in the hopes of a chill good time and thankfully, I was not dissapointed. Though most of the patrons were in the order of the Blue and White, fortunately they took kindly to us outsiders and were quite hospitable.

(Photo: Old skool Sigmas along with me and Erika, a Fab! girl correspondent)

The atmosphere was friendly and open. I shared several lengthy conversations including one with the host himself J. Francois, which is a rarity at other events. (He is so gracious and kind!) Ooooh and ladies - the man smells as good as he looks!

(Sorry if I ruined your bad boy image J...)

(Photo: The Fab! chicks with J. Francois)

Though, I probably should have brought my business cards, rather than my "two-step", I still had a good time actually getting to know people rather than thinking "I know this chick didn't just step on my manolos?!"

Stay fab! :)