Thursday, May 22, 2008

5.25 Camouflage on the Water | Boat Cruise

Ooooohkkkaaaay so y'all know how I am :) ...but in the interest of catering to the tastes of some of my readers I'm giving you the info on the highly publicized Si Promotions and Big City 101.3 FM cruise called the Camoflague on the Water (which actually makes NO sense...why would you need camouflage on the water? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?...okay, sorry, I digress...)


Aboard the Provincetown II (Seaport World Trade Center, 200 Seaport Blvd, Harborside)

This is a 21+ event and tickets are $30 in advance.

The flyer doesn't mention how to get them in advance - I guess you should listen to 101.3FM to find that out.

Boarding starts at 8 with sailing at 9...they fail mention when or if they are bringing you back, so you might be in for a long ride!! *sigh...

Let me know how it turns out!
;)