Monday, February 4, 2008

Giants beat Boston (Are you FRIGGIN' kidding me?!)

So your girl is still mourning the Patriots loss to the Giants. Dang man! But I gotta report on the best Superbown Party I've ever been to, thrown by many hosts of the The Boston Black Professionals Meetup Group and Downtimeonline.net in the Deville Lounge at Kings Billards (50 Dalton Street, Back Bay).


The lounge holds about 200+ seats with flat screen TVs at every angle...and by 5:30 the place was packed!! Fortunately one of the organizers was kind enough to recognize my lost puppy look and got me (and my CP time friends) a seat - THANK YOU GIRL!

Although my team ultimately lost, I am glad to have spent game time screaming (I still am a little hoarse), laughing and eventually crying with this up beat, friendly crowd. The management was VERY accomodating (y'all know how we can be) and did their best to keep up with the multiple orders of apps and drinks. 

If you want an at home feelin' atmosphere without moms asking you to clean-up you should check out Kings during the play-offs.

Stay tuned for this weekend's party pics....